She Made Herself a Home: A Practical Guide to Design, Organize, and Give Purpose to Your Space Hardcover
Regular price $24.99
Learn how to create a home that's inviting, beautiful, and uniquely you--all while staying on a budget. Whether you're decorating your first home, planning for renovations, or simply looking for an affordable refresh, She Made Herself a Home is the ideal home décor planner to help you tap into your creative side and instill the confidence you need to get started on those DIY projects.
Popular blogger Rachel Van Kluyve of Crate & Cottage, along with a community of other successful home décor bloggers, offers up simple design tips for those who want to create lovely, budget-friendly, intentional spaces for themselves and their families.
In She Made Herself a Home, Rachel will:
- Walk readers through a style quiz to determine if their style is modern, traditional, rustic, or eclectic
- Guide readers through selecting a color scheme
- Provide the best tips for choosing the right item(s) for your space
- Give insight on how to find great deals
- Offer easy-to-follow organization tips for every room