Seeing Beautiful Again: 50 Devotions to Find Redemption in Every Part of Your Story Hardcover
In the middle of the pain you didn't cause, the change you didn't want, the reality you didn't know was coming . . . your life can still be beautiful. We all have stories full of sorrow and celebration. But with God, there's always more going on than what we see. New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst encourages you to hope again through 50 devotions that will help you find redemption in every part of your story.
Lysa, president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, assures us that the aching pain we feel is proof there's a beautiful remaking already in process if we don't give up. Through these 50 devotions, Scriptures, prayer prompts, and personal notes from Lysa, you will:
- Gain healthier ways to process your pain
- Learn to see your situations through truth-based perspectives
- Disempower the lie that how you feel about your life is the full story by
- Remember that with God there's always something more true, lovely, and good right now
- Stop feeling alone in your struggles by spending guided time with God each day