Resilient Hope: 100 Devotions for Building Endurance in an Unpredictable World Hardcover
Discover a life of resilient hope and develop the endurance you need to keep moving forward in life--one mountain at a time--through this 100-day devotional journey from bestselling author, speaker, and activist Christine Caine.
Christine learned firsthand from the joys and challenges of hiking California's mountains that endurance is key to finishing any difficult climb. Drawing on life lessons learned from those mountain trails, Christine offers Resilient Hope for times when:
- You've experienced one disappointment after another
- Life hasn’t turned out like you expected
- You need encouragement to keep moving forward in the face of overwhelming fatigue, stress, and pressure
- You want to stay focused on God and His purpose for your life
- You are looking for the courage to do what seems impossible