Dare to Bloom: Trusting God Through Painful Endings and New Beginnings Hardcover
Either by choice or by circumstance, we all encounter times of starting over. Seasons of hardships, abundance, seeking, and struggle all have a purpose because growth demands change. Dare to Bloom urges us to be both vulnerable and resilient in new seasons of life as we boldly position ourselves for what God has for us next. Serial entrepreneur and author, Zim Flores (neè Ugochukwu), reveals the challenges she's faced and how even her failures have helped shape her sense of purpose.
Her parents had big plans for her life. The daughter of Nigerian immigrants, Zim Flores was uprooted from her community as a young girl, marking the beginning of her quest for true identity. Though she experienced unprecedented worldly success as a teenager and young adult, Zim declares that even when we feel pressured by the world around us, our true identity is never at risk.
In Dare to Bloom, Zim offers practical and hard-won truths about:
- How to reclaim your true identity
- How to surrender your desired outcomes to God
- How to move forward after broken friendships
- How to find comfort during your darkest hours
- How to navigate new beginnings with hope for whatever is next
- How to joyfully participate in your own story--even when you don't know what the future holds